We are here to make you more familiar with Online BSNL Bill Payment. India’s National Telecom backbone is now easier & rewarding with Recharge1 Cashback/Cash Rewards offers. So whenever you are planning to pay BSNL Bills, think about us.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is a govt. organized telecom Network Company of India and provides a bundle of services to their users as mentioned below:
|BSNL Prepaid Service||BSNL Postpaid Service||BSNL Broadband Service||BSNL Landline Service||BSNL Data Card Service|
With Recharge1, you will get various payment options such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI or payment wallets for your BSNL mobile bill payment without any hassles. So, without wasting time, let’s start today’s article.
What are the Cash Rewards/Cashback Offers at Recharge1?
If you are looking for amazing offers on online bill payment; then don’t worry, you are at the right place; Recharge1 provides you with all new & outstanding offers every time so that you can avail yourself of them any time and from anywhere.
Get 100% cash rewards/cashback on your successful online BSNL postpaid mobile bill payment every time. Along with it, you can also avail of the latest offers or vouchers such as Rs 35 daily & Rs 199 monthly for our lucky users to save more at Recharge1.
Please follow the below steps to utilize this Cash Rewards/Cashback:
- Visit Recharge1 Ecommerce Store over web or app.
- Add any products to the cart and go ahead.
- It will automatically be fetched and used as an additional discount on the payment page.
- Now you can buy out those particulars with more discounts or savings.
NOTE: To know more about Cash Rewards & Cashback, watch this video.
How to Make BSNL Bill Payment Online?
Here are a few steps to pay your BSNL Bill Payment online by Debit Card, Master Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, and R1 Wallets etc.
- Visit Recharge1 or Download Recharge1 App from Play Store.
- Select the Service such as Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband, Landline, Data Card and Many more.
- Enter Your Mobile Number or Other Required Credentials & Click on proceed.
- Login with Mobile Number using OTP/One Time Password.
- Select convenient modes such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Master Card, Visa Card, Net Banking, UPI, R1 Wallet, etc., for Postpaid Bill Payment.
- Fill up the payment detail and complete it.
- Hence your BSNL Payment is done.
|BSNL Mobile Recharge||BSNL Data Card Recharge|
|BSNL Broadband Bill Payment||BSNL Data Card Bill Payment|
|BSNL Landline Bill Payment|
Note: Here are some points to be kept in mind while online Payment:
- No Partial Pay – It does not accept a partial payment, so don’t try to pay the half or quarter bill.
- No Delay Pay – It does not accept payment after the due date, so make your bill payment before due.
- Exact Pay – BSNL only accepts exact payments, which means no other amount. For ex: Suppose your BSNL postpaid bill is Rs 551.51, and then you must be pay 551.51 only, not even one paisa less or more. Otherwise, BSNL will accept it.