DJB Water Bill Payment: Check online process for DJB bill payment online through Recharge1.
DJB, known as Delhi Jal Board, is a complete government subsidiary responsible for water supply across most Delhi regions. It was established on 6th April 1988, incorporating the Delhi Water Supply & Sewage Disposal Undertaking. Delhi Jal Board is also responsible for water disposal & its treatment.
With the above service, Delhi Jal Board also provides the below-mentioned services:
- Portable water supply through tankers (As Per Demand).
- Packaged water supply ‘JAL’ through Jal Suvidha Kendras.
- Biogas & Sludge Manure supply (Limited Areas).
- Water Sample & Meter Testing.
- Rain Water Harvesting Installation Support.
How to Make Online Payment of Delhi Jal Board Water Bill?
Here are few steps to DJB water bill payment online:
- First, You can click DJB Water Bill Payment
- Enter Your K NO in the required form.
- Then, click on Proceed and login using your mobile number through One Time Password.
- Next, select Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI, R1 Wallet etc., for Delhi Jal Board Water bill payment.
- Finally, fill in the required payment details, and your DJB Delhi Water Bill is paid.
What is K No. in Delhi Jal Board Bill?
K No. is a unique 10 digit long numerically allotted by Delhi Jal Board to each water consumer. Anyone can find the K No. printed on your monthly DJB Water Bill. You need your Connection ID to log in at the DJB website and can pay your bill on the Recharge1 website or Recharge1 Android App, make online water bill payments or for any complaints or queries if any.
Earn Cash Rewards/Cashback on Delhi Jal Board Bill Payment
Here, you can earn 100% Cashback/Cash Rewards by paying your DJB bill payment online with us. To avail of all the offers & opportunities, use Recharge1 and enjoy our services every time and from everywhere.
To utilize these Cashback/Cash Rewards: visit Recharge1, add any products in the cart and proceed to the check-out page. Cash Rewards/Cashback will automatically be fetched as an additional discount for more savings.
Delhi Jal Board Water Bill Complaint & Customer Care Number
Below are the DJB Complaint & Customer Care details:
- Water & Sewage Helpline: 1916 (Option-1)
- Billing Helpline: 1916 (Option-2)
- Direct Helpline (Billing): 011-66587300
Also Pay Your Other Water Board Bill
|Delhi Development Authority (DDA)||Bhopal Municipal Corporation (BMC)||Municipal Corporation of Gurugram (MCG)|
|New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC)||Pimpri Chinchwad Municipal Corporation (PCMC)||Pune Municipal Corporation Water (PMCW)|