Online Gas Bill Payment: Cooking gas is one of the most essential things of our daily life. Then it is obvious for us to take care of it in terms of its fulfillment. That is why its fulfillment process such as IGL bill payment, check bill and connection application must be easy for every consumer. So do not worry, we came with every essential information that you must be aware of it in the below blog. Hope you will like it and please read till the end to get the niche of this blog.
Indraprastha Gas Limited (IGL)
Indraprastha Gas Limited, formerly known as IGL, was founded in 1998. IGL took control of the Delhi City Gas Distribution Project from GAIL Limited in 1999. To provide safe natural gas for domestic and commercial sector consumers in Delhi, IGL had taken a very appreciable initiative to control pollution.
Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd. (BPCL) and GAIL (India) Ltd. provide backing for IGL to provide natural gas in Delhi or other operational areas such as Noida, Ghaziabad, Rewari, etc., and also trying to expand in the northern regions.
How Can I Check My IGL Gas Bill Online?
If you worry about like online bill check is too lengthy or confusing so no need to worry. We are here with the simplest way to check your IGL bill online within a few minutes. To check IGL gas bill online, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Click on the mentioned online link: Check IGL Gas Bill Online
- Now enter your BP Number in the required column.
- Click on the “Check Bill” button to get the details.
- Your IGL gas bill will be displayed on the screen with multiple details such as Due Bill Amount, Bill Due Date, Bill Date, Customer Name, and Status.
How Can I Make IGL Gas Bill Payment Online?
If you are looking for how you can make an IGL bill payment, you’ve come to the right place as this blog will explain it to you with the required information that you need. Check the below-mentioned procedure and make your online gas bill payment online today.
- Visit the mentioned payment link: IGL Bill Payment
- Enter your IGL BP Number as required.
- Get the payable bill amount by clicking on the “Check Bill” button.
- Sign Up/Sign In with your mobile number using One Time Password.
- Select the payment modes as Debit Card, Credit Card, Internet Banking, UPI, and R1 Wallet for your online gas bill payment.
- Your Indraprastha Gas (IGL) Bill Payment is made successfully.
What is the BP Number in the IGL Gas Bill?
The BP number is a unique 10 digit Business Partner Number allotted by Indraprastha Gas Limited to each gas consumer. You can easily find the BP number printed on your monthly IGL Gas Bill.
How Can I Apply for New IGL Gas Connection Online?
The online process to apply for a new connection is very simple and can be completed within a few minutes without visiting any office. Below is a step-by-step procedure to apply for a new IGL gas connection online:
- Visit the official IGL website link: New IGL Gas Connection Online
- Click on “Apply For New Connection Online”, which can be easily found in the “Customer Zone” section.
- On the next page, you need to select your accommodation types such as Private Property or Govt. Accommodation, initially.
- Now, you must enter the below-mentioned details:
Username, First Name, Middle Name, Last Name, Mobile Number, Email Address, Aadhar Card Number, City/Region, Area, Society, Landmark, House Type, House Number, Block/Qtr/Tower/Wing, Floor, Street/Gali/Road, Pin Code, Customer Type, and LPG Company.
- Finally, agree to the “Terms and conditions” of PNG registration and click on the ‘Submit’.
- An IGL (Indraprastha Gas Limited) representative will contact you to process the online request.
The offline application form is also available on the official website of Indraprastha Gas Limited. You can download the form, fill all the relevant details, and submit it to an appropriate IGL center.
What are the Documents Required for IGL Gas Connection?
To apply for a new IGL gas connection, you need to submit the below-mentioned required documents:
- Identity Proof: You need to submit any of the below-mentioned documents as the proof of identity:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Address Proof: Any of the below-mentioned documents can be submitted as the address proof:
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Recent Telephone/Landline Bill
- Ration Card
- Recent Electricity Bill
- Ownership Proof: You need to submit any of the below-mentioned documents for your ownership proof:
- House Tax Receipt
- Electricity Bill Copy
- Copy of Sales Deed
How Can I Avail Latest Offers on the IGL Gas Bill Payment Online?
When talking about online gas bill payment, one point that will definitely come to mind is to save more through getting cashback, coupons, vouchers, or many more. Here, we have a bundle of offers for your online IGL bill payment. Let’s check the below-mentioned deals:
- Instant 100% Cashback/Cash Rewards on every online gas bill payment.
- Chance to win a Rs 35/- voucher and a Rs 199/- voucher monthly, respectively for our lucky users.
- An additional discount of up to 20% with the available deals on the Recharge1 e-commerce store.
How Can I Contact IGL Gas Customer Care?
If you have any concerns so you can easily reach out the IGL customer care with the help of the below-mentioned numbers:
Customer Care Number: 1800 102 5109/ 1800 419 5109 (24*7 Toll Free Number)
Centralized Emergency Leakage Number: 155216 (24*7 Support)
Customer Care Email-Id: email@example.com