MTNL Mumbai Bill Payment: Thinking about bill payment for your landline and broadband services, no more wait; Recharge1 comes with the most sorted option for your bill payment with great offers.
Are you staying in Mumbai and Delhi? If yes, then you must be heard of MTNL means Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited. MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi is the subsidiary of BSNL, headquartered in New Delhi, the capital of India. MTNL offers its services in two metro cities as Mumbai and Delhi, and is completely set up by the Indian government to upgrade and expand the quality telecom services.
Without bla-bla-bla, let’s start today’s article with the below mentioned key points about MTNLL:
- MTNL Overview
- MTNL Services
- How to pay online MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi bill payment?
- MTNL Mobile Application
- How to check MTNL Broadband and MTNL landline bill?
- What are the MTNL Bill Payment online offers?
- How to connect with the MTNL helpline?
Let’s have a look over the MTNL existence and understand better as in the below-specified terms:
|Formerly||Bombay Telephone Limited|
|Present Name||Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited|
|Founded||1st April, 1986|
|Owner||Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited|
|Headquarter||New Delhi, India|
|Products||Mobile and Fixed Line Telephony Broadband & many more.|
|Serving Area||India (Delhi and Mumbai)/Nepal/Mauritius|
|Active Consumer||4+ Million|
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is continuously working on its technology to satisfy the complete user base as per they need. MTNL is offering various services in the metro city such as Mumbai and Delhi as follow:
- Prepaid Service
- Broadband And FTTH Service
- Landline Service
- Digital Television
- Data Card Service & Many more.
How To Pay Online MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi Bill Payment?
No need to worry; we are here to guide you properly about the online MTNL bill payment steps in the easiest way:
- Click on the below payment link:
- Enter your landline number/telephone number and account number.
- Click on submit and sign in with your mobile number using password or OTP.
- Bill details will be displayed on your screen with all dues.
- Now select payment modes such as Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, UPI and R1 Wallet and complete it.
- Your MTNL bill payment is done within a few minutes.
MTNL Mobile Application
In this digital era, MTNL came with an android-based application that will help meet concerning objectives and resolve some specified tasks under good governance. Users can easily access or enjoy a bundle of services at their fingertips & office visit is not required. Application key features are as follows:
- Online bill views and checks the dues.
- MTNL bill payment
- Complaint registration and track it’s status
- New connection request
- Tariff details
- Data usage
Also Read: Online MTNL Bill Payment with Latest Offers
How to check MTNL Broadband and MTNL landline bill?
Let’s brief you about the steps to check your MTNL broadband and MTNL landline bill for the dues.
- Visit Recharge1 or download the Recharge1 App and select service as per the location. (Ex. MTNL Mumbai or MTNL Delhi for the respective bill of landline or broadband)
- Enter your landline/telephone number with the account number.
- Click on the check bill button, and bill status will be displayed on the screen.
- All account details include Name, Address, Bill No, Bill Issue Date, Due Date, and Bill Amount.
What are the MTNL Bill Payment online offers?
Here, you will get the blockbuster offers on your MTNL Mumbai Bill Payment. Some of the offers mentioned below, let’s check:
- Get 100% Cashback/Cash Rewards on your successful online MTNL Bill Payment for landline and broadband, every time.
- As our lucky user, grab the chance to win Rs 35 daily & Rs 199 monthly vouchers for more savings at Recharge1.
- Get up to 20% additional off with available deals on the Recharge1 E-commerce store.
Click Here To Know More About Cashback/Cash Rewards Use.
How to connect with the MTNL helpline?
With the below-mentioned number, you can easily connect with MTNL Mumbai and MTNL Delhi Helpline:
MTNL Mumbai Helpline Details:
- Customer Care Number (Only Online Payment): 022-22035017
- Customer Care Number (Other Queries): 022-22074800.
- Email ID: email@example.com
MTNL Delhi Helpline Details:
- Customer Care Number (Mobile): 1503
- Landline Customer Care Number: 1500
- SMS Alert: 9868552121